- Faced with a government audit, now what? Do you have a strong understanding of the requirements and how to capture and store the information? How about preventing audits all together?
- Are your revenues high and yet feeling the cash crunch? How are you capturing your financial information? Preparing adequate financial statements and budgets? These tools can help plug the cash drain.
- Another year's passed and your tax accountant on your case? Are you always feeling the pressure when putting your information together for your tax return? Or do you hand over your information as is? If so you are likely paying a premium to get it into shape.
- Are you wondering if your new revenue stream is doing as well as is seems? You must capture your daily transactions in a manner that will help you evaluate all areas of your business? Or are you always looking backward and trying to figure it out after?
- Excessive Downtime? Do your staff productivity levels drop dramatically during IT outages, interruptions or failures?
- Network Neglected? Is yours perceived as a "necessary evil" and not as integral to improving business performance?
- Stuck in a break-fix nightmare? Many service providers just address the symptoms of downtime, and not the root cause!
- Tired of guessing what your spending on IT?
- Would you like to stabilize your environment, create reliable budgets and accurately predict future expenditures?
- Would you like to dramatically improve the effectiveness of your existing technology?
- Do you need to reduce waste and lower your IT related costs?
- H.R Policies - Do you have policies in place for your organization and are managers and employees aware of the policies?
- Legal Compliance - Are your managers aware of requirements of the Labour Standards Act, Saskatchewan Human Rights Code and the Occupational Health & Safety Act?
- Performance Management - Do you have effective performance management procedures in place?
- Job Descriptions - Are roles and expectations well defined and communicated at all levels?
- Benefits Program - Does your benefits program provide “value for money” and meet staff needs?
"If you face any of these challenges, call us for a free consultation." - 306.955.5560